Sunday, April 15, 2007

I have a friend of whom I am pretty fond.And this is who we are going to talk about today.And her name in this post wil be...she...
I've discovered I'm a much more free-spirited girl than she is. That meaning that while she is afraid of starting it all over again , of repeating yesterday in the ways of tomorrow , I believe that life means to taste every flower that might blossom in your way.So , she refuses to taste once again yesterdays flavor , no matter how many flowers would've dried up inside of her , no matter how many flowers would've blossomed inside of her , no matter just how different the one whose sap gives the flavor of today is than the one who gave the flavor of yesterday.I , myself , on the other hand , I would taste each and every apple in this damn world , going from temptation , to damnation and rebirth over and over again if I would know for sure that an apple is sweeter than another one. It's just that I know that that isn't true , since all apples are just the same-they have a sweet side and a bitter one. It's only that a few apples are a little closer to perfection or to disaster than others are.

Some time ago , I've seen this movie , where one She had to choose between two of He:one of them was wonderful(that is ,of course , just my opinion)while the other one was a little more of a rebel , a little more of a child , a little more of an artist(and , I would say , with a smaller fortune , as well ;) ).And the first one told her these particular words:'It can't always be as it was in the beginning , darling.I love you , but I won't poor roses on your path for the rest of my life.We won't have dinner surrounded by lighted candles every evening , I won't bring you breakfast in bed every morning and we won't sleep holding each other every night .We'll have our disagreements and I'm not gonna say 'I'm sorry' on my newspaper's front page.Damn it , I'm not gonna pay court to you in every day of our lives.Yet , I love you and if you stick with me , I'll be loving you for ever and besides , we both know you want to stick with me , since you love me just as much as I love you.' It isn't relevant who She ended up with , but this thing that the two of us both have in common-the constant need of being impressed....

No comments: