Saturday, April 14, 2007


I take it back. Some time ago , people seemed to me like heavy drops of milk , floating in an ocean of hot n'cold oil.Today yet , I'm awake.Definitely awake.The people of these mornings are ordinary people:colored people , with scowling faces , determined to fit in the overcrowded vehicles.I'm not saying that not all of us are allowed to get where they need/want to but wouldn't it be much easier if we all weighted with at least 20kilos less than our height in meters??
So , if you're 1.60 and you weight around 80kilos , stop making threats , don't push us around , don't press me like an unwritten piece of paper anymore and better yet give up on the vehicles and try walking to the place where you wanna get.
Perhaps this way you'll even get to lose a few pounds ;)


(.....aNa.....Where are you , my dear precious aNa??.....)

No comments: