Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I was so happy to get in this "here"...doesn't really matter what"here" is , or where it is....but the truth is that I did my best to get in here and I was really stressed out that I might not get here.And I can't deny that I had my share of good moments in here;I met some really good friends and nice things happened to me during my stay in here...but now I want out...and I keep telling myself that I got here by my own free choice and how much I used to love this "here"place and I feel guilty for my thoughts but I can't help myself-I'm so sick of all these people and of all these small things that used to amuse me and so sick of the so called "system"...I miss myself,I miss them,but it's wrong...
Bogdan said:"People create an image of you and use it as a label for everything you do afterwards.But when something changes in you , and you step somewhere , anywhere , outside the path they thought you were supposed to follow , their reaction is due to be of complete sincere surprise-"You've disappointed us!".That doesn't necessarily mean you've done something wrong , it just means you've done something that doesn't correspond to their image on you , something that "just isn't like you".
I guess that's just what I've done-had some expectations , created a label and waited for the "here"concept to just fit the profile.

No comments: